Well tomorrow will be 7 weeks since I last saw Skip. Only 7. I have been thru enough to last me a YEAR in the past 7 weeks and I still have to make it another 45! I am truly hoping that I have dipped as low as I dare go in this emotional battlefield of mine and that things start looking up, even if only a little. I've been on an eating binge the past 7 days and have easily gained 5 pounds. You know, 5 pounds that I had to work my ass off to lose. Damn Arby's. Ugh.
So Monday is a new week and time to start anew. I have hopes that my body will be back to normal by then as it is currently showing promising signs. I can start walking the dog, eating right again and being in an over all better mood. I promised myself I was gonna be in shape this time when he got home. I don't have a fancy digital scale in that bathroom for nothing!!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment