As quoted from Facebook
Friend: Sigh...realizing that when I decided to get married I decided to live the "best years of my life" alone. Away from all friends and family, just to be with someone who has no choice but to leave me alone constantly. I take care of my kids, my home, and him (thats when hes actually here) and still walk around with a fake smile on my face like it's all alright. Afterall thats my job isnt it?
ME: I hadn't realized we only had a pre-scheduled time in our lives to be the "best years". Are you saying they have an expiration date?
Friend: yup...for me its my young pretty years...im not gonna b cute forever!
WOW!!!! I am greatly saddened by this. I always thought the best years of our lives were the years to come. The ones that we don't know about yet, the ones in which we get to watch our children grow. The years of being in love with our spouses. I can name so many reasons why our best years are always ahead of us.
But to say they are limited to the years you "look cute". What has happened to people to make them think their time will expire and life will suck so bad? Since when is the life you have now a waste?
This just chapped my ass to be honest. I know we are all entitled to our feelings, but I think this should be rethought.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"best years of my life"
Translation: When sex is easy and plentiful with numerous guys and they ply my with money and goods in order to gain my favor and compete against each other.
Does it make more sense now?
LOL Yes, I guess so. But damn still sad that those are the years she chose!
Post a Comment