She hates Yoshi, being on a leash and is refusing to pee. She won't eat. I really don't feel like having a dog with a bladder infection because she refuses to pee. Her main focus is getting out of the yard. I have to go out with her on a leash and keep her away from the fence line. The situation is very frustrating. I would rather deal with a new puppy than a 3 year old dog that has never had any work put into her.
I am really hoping to see a turn around in 30 days. She's just in bad shape all over.
Here's her before image. GAG!!! I will post another photo in 30 days and lets see where we are.
2 comments:
I am proud of you for taking on this challenge! Just think of this as one more dog to save. YOU CAN DO IT! Hang in there! :)
I could have had a cute malamute puppy that would be eager to please and be Yoshi's friend.
Post a Comment